8th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the Graduation cut-off for doing Basic Training Certificate (BTC)?

I have completed B.Sc with 49.75%. Am I eligible to do Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course with the above score? What is the content of BTC course? Which type of jobs would I get after completion of Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course?

15th July 2019, 12:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Graduation cut-off for doing Basic Training Certificate (BTC)?

1. The full form of BTC is Basic Training Certificate. You can get teaching jobs with help of this certificate.

2. For general category candidates, minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

If you have less than that percentage, then you can not apply for this training certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?