20th January 2018, 03:28 PM
Muhammad zaki

What is the eligibility for Basic Training Certificate (BTC)? Is having graduation enough?

I have completed my B.A from private and scored passing percentage. Am I eligible for Basic Training Certificate (BTC)? Please tell me the detail eligibility criteria for Basic Training Certificate?

21st January 2018, 08:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Basic Training Certificate (BTC)? Is having graduation enough?

The eligibility criteria for Basic Training Certificate course is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream with Bachelor of Education is compulsory.

2. You should have the minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can not apply for BTC course with just scoring passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. The age limit is 18-35 years.
21st January 2018, 11:58 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Basic Training Certificate (BTC)? Is having graduation enough?

Yes, graduation is enough to apply for BTC (Basic Training Certificate).

After completing graduation, you will have to apply for BTC through Online application form.

Then, merit list will be generated and thereby you can check your merit score.

Afterwards, DIET colleges will release their cutoffs in your state.

You have to check their cutoffs and visit those DIET colleges for counseling only if your merit score lies above their cutoff score.

Visit DIET college for counseling with all the documents required for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?