5th January 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?

I'm doing 12th with PCM... I want government job in railway, so what i hv to do for this?

7th January 2012, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?

The details on various job positions in railways will be published in the official website of RRB. You must check the notification before applying. If your qualifications match with the job requirements, you can apply for the job. The applications can be forwarded through postal method. Job Positions such as Loco pilot, ticket collector, etc require pass in XII class as the necessary qualification.
16th January 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get Government Job in Railway pursuing 12th class with PCM?

i have passed 12th class with 50% in pcm ,so i would get job in railway?
17th January 2012, 11:24 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Eligibility criteria for TCS

*candidate must have atleast 60%,in 10th and 12th...
*and minimum of 65%in Graduation....
*Should also have good skills in all the languages,like c,c++,java,oracle..etc...
*Should have good communication skills also...

These are the eligibility criteria which are to be followed to get job in TCS(Tata consultancy)...
Also you no need to worry if you have good percentage in B.tech and diploma,you can apply for the job's in top MNC's and also you can go for further studies,and also can make your future more bright by completing your PG's..etc...
Then your future will be more bright...

Some other companies for which you can try..

Infosys
WIPRO
SAPIENT
PERSISTENT
COGNIZANT
9th March 2012, 07:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Eligibility criteria for TCS

*candidate must have atleast 60%,in 10th and 12th...
*and minimum of 65%in Graduation....
*Should also have good skills in all the languages,like c,c++,java,oracle..etc...
*Should have good communication skills also...

These are the eligibility criteria which are to be followed to get job in TCS(Tata consultancy)...
Also you no need to worry if you have good percentage in B.tech and diploma,you can apply for the job's in top MNC's and also you can go for further studies,and also can make your future more bright by completing your PG's..etc...
Then your future will be more bright...

Some other companies for which you can try..

Infosys
WIPRO
SAPIENT
PERSISTENT
COGNIZANT
13th June 2012, 12:20 PM
pranita sarma

I have passed 12th with PCM...and also i am studying diploma engineering in civil.. I want government job in railway, so what i hv to do for this?
10th September 2012, 03:23 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can apply for the job. The applications can be forwarded through postal method. Job Positions such as Loco pilot, ticket collector,eligibility criteria which are to be followed to get job in TCSyou no need to worry if you have good percentage in B.tech
you can appl;y for bank exam s
and staff selections are very easy to get for a btech graduate
so good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?