7th June 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What I should do for my career after completion of inter 2nd year?

What I should do for my career after completion of inter 2nd year? Can you please give me the suggestion which will help me to setup a good career future? It will be really helpful if you can give me different suggestion which would help me to plan better. Thanks!

8th June 2017, 01:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should do for my career after completion of inter 2nd year?

After completion of your Intermediate second year, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the below mentioned Bachelor's degree courses :-

--> B.E
--> B.Tech
--> B.A
--> B.Sc.
--> B.Com
--> BBA
--> BCA
--> BBM
--> MBBS
--> BDS
--> BHMS
--> BAMS

You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies and I suggest you to choose the right course which you are interested, so, that you can have better career and job opportunities.
8th June 2017, 05:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the stream in you which you have completed your Intermediate. If you had provided that, we would have better suggested the right courses.

However below are the various areas in which you can make entry after completion of Intermediate.

If you have done your 10+2 with MPC group, then you can opt for Engineering course with the stream as per your interest.

Popular streams in Engineering are
-Computer Science Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Electronics and Communication Engineering
-Information Technology
-Robotics
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Marine Engineering
-Chemical Engineering etc.

Admission would be provided on the basis of Entrance Exam. There will be state level and national level Entrance Exams.

If you have done your Intermediate with BIPC group, then I would suggest you to opt for any of the following courses
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Nursing
-Agricultural B.Sc
-Pharmacy
-B.Sc Biotechnology
-B.Sc Genetics

All these courses will provide you bright future and there will be Entrance Exam for most of these courses to join.

By any chance, if you completed your 10+2, you can opt for the courses like
-Chartered Accountancy
-LLB
-MBA (by doing B.Com/BBA in Graduation)

You can also opt for public sector job opportunities as per your interest in
-Civil Services
-Railway
-Defence Services
-Bank PO Jobs
-SSC jobs etc.

But to get some decent level job opportunities, better to complete Graduation and apply for the jobs for which Graduation as the minimum academic qualification.
9th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

>> If you are a commerce student in class 10+2 , you should move ahead and do graduation in commerce field like B.Com, B.B.A .
>> A science stream student can do B.Sc , B.tec , B.pharma, B.Arch

** Before setting your career firstly concentrate yourself what you want to be as a profession, this will help you in choosing of field of study i.e if you set yourself to be a Engineer you need to do B.tech after with a professional engineering short term course related to your specialization.

** Good percentage in graduation and post graduation, a proper internship program from a well known company/firm, experience of working under a expert in company related to your field will help you in shaping your career and getting good job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?