6th November 2011, 05:31 PM
Poojamedi

What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?

Could any1 please tell me about the internships for 3rd year ECE Students ?
And the companies offering it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  2. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  3. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  5. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  7. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  8. Companies which offering internships to students of B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  10. Companies offering internship for 3rd year ECE students?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  12. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  13. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  14. Companies offering internship for 3rd year BCA students?
  15. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  16. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  18. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
11th May 2012, 10:47 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poojamedi View Post
Could any1 please tell me about the internships for 3rd year ECE Students ?
And the companies offering it?
There are various courses which you can do at the time of summer training. For the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address. The company will send you an acknowledgement regarding the summer training course if they select you for the summer training course.

The list of course which you can do at the time of summer training are listed below:
»JAVA
»DOT NET
»Software Quality Testing
»Embedded Technologies
»Auto cad / Pro E

The list of companies in which you can apply for your summer training course are listed below:

HCL Infosystems Ltd

Aadi Industries Ltd

Palsoft Infosystems

Aarey Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd

Pacific Control Systems

Aarti Industries Ltd

Aarvee Denims & Exports Ltd

Pratibha Industries Limited (PIL

Aasheesh Securities Ltd.

Aaswa Trading & Exports Ltd
11th May 2012, 12:56 PM
tash1991

Default Re: What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?

Can anybody give me information regarding summer internship for electronics & communication engg students!! I am searching for an internship/training in or around delhi, Noida, Uttarakhand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?