9th February 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the interview process of HLL lifecare? I have completed my PG in MBA finance stream

Hi good evening,

im srinivas.m.i completed my post in graduation in streem of MBA(finance). I want to know the interview process of HLL Lifecare ltd..
what are the steps in interview process?

Thankyou...

12th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the interview process of HLL lifecare? I have completed my PG in MBA finance stream

hi even i want to know the same...

i have been shortlisted for MT(HR)...
Interview on 19th...
12th March 2012, 11:19 PM
garimasharma247

Default Re: What is the interview process of HLL lifecare? I have completed my PG in MBA finance stream

Hi...Even I want to know the interview procedure of HLL.
I have bee. shortlisted for MT(HR).
Interview on 19th...
Plz help!!!
15th March 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi Good morning,
myself Anil kumar singh , I completed M.pharm and want to know the process of interview of management trainee which held on 22 march.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?