9th July 2012, 06:04 PM
krishnajeevan

What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?

am completed my msc in microbiology what are the jobes offers me? With out qualifing net exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  6. What type of job is offered in Dubai after completing BSc Microbiology
  7. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  8. How to get a job in company after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  10. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  11. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  16. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  18. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities? -- [New]
10th June 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?

i want to do bsc microbiology with zoology botany chemistry what is the salary in dubhai
22nd January 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?

I have completed Msc microbiology with first class through out.with experience of 3 years in reputed institute.
but due to marriage and kids had a break of 9 years can I get a government job in Mumbai.
I am 34yrs.
how can you guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?