18th September 2022, 02:51 PM
Janu Nicksha

What are the job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed forces?

I am a Pharma.D (Doctor in Pharmacy) student. What are the basic requirements to join in the Armed forces with Pharma.D degree? What are the job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed forces?

20th September 2022, 04:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed forces?

Joining army is possible both after school or after finishing graduation.
Those who have completed their 10+2 in science with physics, chemistry and biology with english are eligible for the course.

After completion of Pharmacy , you can join in Indian army through CDS exam.
Admission process is done through written , group discussion and interview round.

Government of India provide health care and servicing armed forces personnel and their families are entitled for free medical treatment.
21st September 2022, 02:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed forces?

Job opportunities for Pharma.D graduates in Armed forces:-

Having completed D. pharm you are eligible for joining in armed forces and there are entrance exam which are conducted all over India to join in these forces. You are satisfying the needed educational qualification for applying for posts.
You can apply for entrance exams such as CDS ( Combined Defence Service ), UES ( University Entry Scheme).

Admission process is done through written, group discussion and interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?