22nd June 2013, 09:59 PM
sandlikochhar2507

What are the jobs available in income tax department after doing CA? WHat is the procedure and which exams to answer?

Hi
i would like to know what all jobs are available in income tax department after doing ca
what is the procedure and also what exams to undertake

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in income tax department after doing CA? WHat is the procedure and which exams to answer?
  2. Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?
  3. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  4. Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?
  5. When the exams of Income Tax Officer will held?
  6. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  7. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?
  9. Procedure to apply for LLB in Income Tax Department? What are the requirements to apply for it?
  10. What's the eligibility and procedure to get a job in Income Tax Dept. or Sales Tax Dept. for a BBA Graduate?
  11. Procedure to become an Income tax officer and Auditor for 3rd year B.Com student? Exams for the same?
  12. How may I get detail information about recruitment procedures in income tax department of India?
  13. What is the procedure to get into Income Tax department? What is the procedure to get a job?
  14. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the preferable courses for B.Tech Electrical Graduates?
  17. How to get a job in Income Tax department if I am a student of B.Com final year
  18. Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?
23rd April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in income tax department after doing CA? WHat is the procedure and which exams to answer?

Hi
i would like to know what all jobs are available in income tax department after doing ca
what is the procedure and also what exams to undertake
17th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in income tax department after doing CA? WHat is the procedure and which exams to answer?

What are the jobs available in Income Tax Department after doing CA and what is the procedure for applying?
23rd July 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for income tax officer after doing MBA? And what grade would I will be giving?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?