8th June 2011, 11:57 AM
utkarsh41293

What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?

sir,i got rank above 2 lakhs in AIEEE,so what kind of college and trade i would be getting for B.TECH........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college if I get a rank over 2 lakhs in AIEEE?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in various MBBS colleges?
  3. Placements in vitam vishakhapatnam engineering college?
  4. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  5. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  6. Which college and stream of engineering should I choose? My rank in AIEEE is 15 Lakhs in general category
  7. Colleges in which I could get at 156000 rank in AIEEE? At 3473 UPTU rank which college could I get? Should I go for AIEEE or UPTU college?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. Can I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 40 in SC category?
  10. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
  11. Can I get any better college with 87600 rank in AIEEE? Opportunities available for me?
  12. Can I get any government college of AIEEE after securing 319560 AIR? -- [New]
  13. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  14. Fee structure MBBS management seat?
  15. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  16. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  18. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
8th June 2011, 06:15 PM
gskarthik93

Thumbs up Re: What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?

if u belong to oc and bc category better think other college u cant get good college under aieee other than that categories refer to this website www.ccb.nic.in and seearch for 2010 rank analysis have a good luck
8th June 2011, 07:57 PM
tarunsingh40

Smile Re: What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utkarsh41293 View Post
sir,i got rank above 2 lakhs in AIEEE,so what kind of college and trade i would be getting for B.TECH........
you will get pribate collage
30th September 2011, 07:54 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?

no! you can get any NIT with this kind of marks.
your rank are quite high.
so, i my opinion you should spend another year for preparation.
30th September 2011, 08:01 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?

no! you can get any NIT with this kind of marks.
your rank are quite high.
so, i my opinion you should spend another year for preparation.
10th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get deendayal petroleum university or da- iict with a rank of 2 lakh in aieee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?