18th April 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of contributions I have to give for making my son an Engineer?

Respected Sir, my son is studying in 10th standard and he will give his Board exam next year with ICSE Board. I want him to become an Engineer. I want to know that what are the contributions I have to give for his achievement?

29th April 2019, 10:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of contributions I have to give for making my son an Engineer?

To become an engineer you have to pursue 12th in PCM stream.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course in premier institutes.

So, you can give your son a proper guidance and motivate him to give best in the studies.
29th April 2019, 10:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of contributions I have to give for making my son an Engineer?

Other than your financial help and proper guidance and giving best institutes for the preparation for the examination you cannot help him any more.

All the effort is required by him in the studies to score better in the examination and to get admission in best institutes.
30th April 2019, 03:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As he is studying in 10th standard now, so make sure you should not pressurize him to become engineer in near future.

He should choose his stream independently without any pressure as per his interest.

After passing 10th standard, he will have to choose between Science (PCM or PCB or PCMB), Commerce and Arts stream.

If he wishes to become Engineer, then he will have to choose PCM stream for 11th and 12th.

Then, in 12th standard, he will have to apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, BITSAT, UPSEE, WBJEE, etc.

After qualifying anyone of the following entrance exams, he can get admission to engineering college and pursuing engineering course.

After pursuing engineering course in any branch, he will become Engineer in near future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?