20th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?

i want a goverment job in punjab. What kind of goverment job in punjab which ihave apply.
please reply soon..

7th January 2018, 12:00 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?

There are many jobs offering to the freshers with diploma in mechanical. They are:
1. Technician
2. Clerk
3. Supervisor
4. Junior Engineer in Railways.
And also you are eligible for some posts in RBI and SBI which are filled by conducting a exam by the RBI and SBI. But it is better to go for higher studies which gives you more job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?