6th September 2011, 12:27 AM
anand700607

What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?

after completing company secretary course what are the job i can get and with how much salary package is accepted

21st March 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?

what is the exact starting salary of company secretary for freshers who has done cs course
24th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after completing the company secretary course? How much is the salary package?

After Completing Company secretary course what other courses are important to do for a C.S to make his profile strong so that he/she could get an handsome salary?
24th March 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what salary we can get after cs
2nd April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of registration in cs for 2012
12th April 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i will get after completing d course of CS along with L.L.B.???
16th April 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of cs course in small cities like amritsar?
18th April 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i will get after completing d course of CS along with L.L.B.???

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-kind-jobs-can-i-get-after-completing-company-secretary-course-how-much-salary-package-358227.html#ixzz1sOR7ZcZw
8th June 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

what type of job can i get after completing the company secretary course?
14th June 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs can i get after completing the cs course? How much is the salary to a company secretry?
8th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

can commerce student give iit engineering exam?
21st September 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i had done bcom,n mba..now doing cs...wat salary i can expct
5th October 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, i am doing bcom along with cs now... shall i do mba after that ?? plz suggest me plz.
30th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job after complete company secretaryship and also m.com. avilable in the corporate sector and how much salary i will got?
20th March 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

now am going to finish my b.com then I have planned to do acs where can I do this course. in which institution and how much the fees will be.
29th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

salary criteria for cs
2nd July 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Cs vs mba which course is better for job purpose, future life and salary?
9th July 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of rhe jobs related to BCA with and without MCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?