17th August 2012, 02:49 PM
Educal

What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?

Sir i have finished my BA Economics in 1998 in Ethiraj College, but now i want to do some masters degree, because i have an aim to go the USA and work, is it possible. If i finished my masters degree is there any way to get job in USA? If there is way to get job in USA after finishing masters degree in india means please tell me which master degree should i prefer to study in india. Please send me reply to my email id that is [email protected]

Thank you

31st March 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?

Respected sir ,I want to do masters in physiotherapy from Singapore I have done bachelors in physiotherapy from india can you please tell me the criteria for doing this? pls send me the email at [email protected]....
THANKYOU ...........
ALKA
F
aridabad
18th December 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?

Res. sir, After BvSc and A.H. degree complition from MAFSU Nagpur, what i have to do to go abroad for further education and for jobs....? Nilesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?