30th December 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation is required for IPS exam? Is there any special or compulsory area of study which we have to learn from exam point of view? Procedure to appear for the exam?

What kind of preperation required for the IPS exam? Is there any special or any compulsory area of study which we have to learn from the exam point of view? How can I appeared for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for Indian Postal Service exam after completing 12th? Whether the mentioned subjects are compulsory? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. How to join RAW while studying B.E Mechanical? I am 21 years old
  3. What is the new pattern for CSAT exam? I am doing MSc in Mathematics? What kind of preparation is required?
  4. Where IPS exam will be held in Maharashtra? Exam date and tips for preparation?
  5. Study materials and tips for preparation of IPS exam?
  6. What is the right way to attempt NET exams?
  7. Qualifications required to sit for IPS exam? Procedure to become an IPS officer?
  8. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure to apply for IAS/IFS exam? How to prepare for it and which study material should be used? Subjects available for medical students in preliminary exam?
  10. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  12. What is the qualification required to give IPS exam?
  13. What is the right time for preparation for IPS or IAS exam?
  14. How to appear for drug inspector exam?
  15. Which books I have to prepare for IPS Exam?
  16. What kind of subject is required for IPS exam?
  17. Which subjects are required for IPS/IAS exam? How many papers are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best coaching centres and best books for IPS exam preparation -- [New]
10th August 2011, 02:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required for IPS exam? Is there any special or compulsory area of study which we have to learn from exam point of view? Procedure to appear for the exam?

Hello friend,
To crack civil service exam, which is conducted for recruitment of IPS and IAS personals, there are certain subjects which must be taken very seriously.
As you know that the format of the preliminary exam has been changed and is now known as civil service aptitude test. It comprise of two papers which are based on General studies, Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, Logical reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making and problem solving, General mental ability, Basic numeracy, Data interpretation
English language comprehension skills.
Apart from this, in the main exam, the compulsory papers are One Indian language, English, Essay and General studies.
So, all these subjects must be taken seriously and must have adequate knowledge in every area of the subject to crack the civil service exam.
2nd September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required for IPS exam? Is there any special or compulsory area of study which we have to learn from exam point of view? Procedure to appear for the exam?

what kind of subject to take in degre to prepair ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?