13th May 2013, 10:00 PM
tulsi rawat

What is the last date of M.Com application forms from DU?

please tell me the last date of the m.com application forms from du 2013.

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  2. Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?
  3. Last date to get application forms for B.Ed course? Where to get the application forms for this?
  4. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  6. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  7. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  8. When will the SET exam of this year of Kerala state be conducted?
  9. From where to get NIMCET exam forms?
  10. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  11. What is the date of sale of application forms for B.Ed?
  12. What is the date of sale of forms for M.Com?
  13. Date of sale of M.A application forms?
  14. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  15. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  16. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  17. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form? -- [New]
  18. Where will the application forms be available for B.Arch course? Last date for the submission of application forms for this?
14th May 2013, 07:30 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the last date of M.Com application forms from DU?

Hello Friend,

University of Delhi will announce the dates for Master of Commerce (M.Com) entrance test, which is expected to be conducted in 2nd week of June, 2013.

Eligibility Criteria for DU M.Com Entrance Exam 2013:

Passed B.Com (Hons.) degree from recognized univesrity with at least 50% marks.

OR

Passed B.A (Hons.) Economics degree from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

OR
Passed BBS, BBA, BIFA and BBE degree from recognized university with at least 60% marks.

Important Dates / Notification:-

Sale of prospectus and application form begins: Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last date for submission of application form: Monday, May 21, 2012

Date of entrance test: Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time of entrance test: 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

So hurry up apply now, please visit the official page :

www.du.ac.in/‎

GOOD LUCK
14th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when will m.com entrance form 2014 will be out??
7th March 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me what is the last date to fill the form form for 2014?
what is the sylabus for entrance exam?
and i wil give my du bcom final exam in 2014 ..so am i eligeble for entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?