6th September 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?

what is the last date for form submition . what paprs ar nesesare with the form

18th July 2013, 10:54 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?

Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned clearly all the details for Class 12th that for which Board you are belonging to,As there are lots of Board even for 12th,But,Mainly there is only Three Main Board they are as follow:-
CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education),State Board HSC and at Last Open Board of Secondary and Sr.Seconday Education

Registration for CBSE began in September and November while that for Private Examinations of CBSE starts with November and December.
Coming to State Board so its Registrations too carry forwarded up in the month of November and December.(But mostly depended on state,As it not same for every state.)
While for Open Board so First for October Examinations it ends in August while that for March its end in January.

But be confirmed by visiting to the Particular Board Site for your Class 12th as they changes the dates particularly.
2nd January 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?

from where i can get the form of class 12th cbse private exam for session 2013-14?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?