8th August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?

LLB counselling date in osmania university for the year 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  4. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university
  5. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  6. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  7. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  9. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  10. What is the notification date of LLB through Osmania University?
  11. Date of distance education MSc mathematics from Osmania University?
  12. Date and procedure to apply for Osmania University Ph.D eligibility test? -- [New]
  13. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream
  14. Date of start of admission in Osmania University for B.Ed?
  15. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  16. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  17. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the date of announcement for counseling of NTR health university?
6th March 2013, 04:06 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LLB counselling date in osmania university for the year 2012

Hello,
Osmania University,one of the best private college in Hyderabad offer various courses including LLB, here the counselling date has been postponed for the year 2012, it has been postponed to revised time table online on 25 Feb, 2013

Right now there is no counselling for LLB, exam is postponing, you can see it here.

>> There is postponement for LLB(3 YDC), BALLB/LLB (5YDC) Exam 2013 also.

>>For any updates about this university, you can click here and check it:

http://www.osmania.ac.in/

I have attached the rescheduled time table for it, please look into it!!

Hope this helps!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf resheduled.pdf(109.6 KB, 127 views)
10th August 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?

Dear sir,
my name is muthyala.praveen, from bhadrachalam,i got 1350 rank,OU college lo naku seat vastundha lekapothy akadavastundhi, plz tell me sir [email protected]
thisis my email addres
8th September 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is LLB counseling date in Osmania University for this year?

Dear
sir,

I am mohammed mujeeb i have complite( BA)from moulana azad national urdu university
I am intreasted in farthur stduies with [ou] course in L.L.B with distance education.Kindly give me your advice

thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?