30th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the lower and upper age limit for Odisha Administrative Service exam?

Hi, I am a female candidate and belongs to General caste category. I want to write the Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) examination. So, can you please tell me the age criteria for this exam? Any, any age relaxation for General category female candidates for OAS exam?

5th October 2019, 08:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the lower and upper age limit for Odisha Administrative Service exam?

The age limit to apply for OAS (Odisha Administrative Service) examination held by OPSC is 21 years to 32 years for general category candidates. Further, there is no provision of age relaxation in case of female candidates of general category while age relaxation in case of reserved category candidates is applicable as per the government norms.

For details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.opsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?