27th May 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the management seat for SDM college Dharwad in Civil engineering?

wht is the management seat cost for sdm collage dharwad in civil enginering

Related Questions:
  1. List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch
  2. Can I get MTECH admission IIT with a gate score of 663? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
  4. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  5. What is the complete fee structure of COMEDK medical exam? Which are the best colleges under COMEDK?
  6. Can I get a seat in Dharwad College for BSc Biotechnology after scoring 50% in PUC? What is the fees of the college?
  7. How to prepare for PG entrance exams?
  8. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?
  9. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  10. Will I get a seat in government engineering college for Civil Engineering after scoring 15000 rank?
  11. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. When will vacancies of Indian army medical officers be out?
  13. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  14. Question papers of M.Com 1st year course of Karnataka University Dharwad? -- [New]
  15. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  16. How may I pursue my Ph.D degree? I have completed my M.Com through correspondence from Dharwad University . Now I am working as a clerk in BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. Suggest college for me
  17. Which colleges can I apply for with 87.56 percentile in CAT?
  18. Should I do AMIE or B.E? I have completed diploma in civil engineering in KHKIE
13th September 2017, 11:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the management seat for SDM college Dharwad in Civil engineering?

In every private engineering colleges, there are 15% seats which come under management quota. The selection of candidates on these management seats for admission is at sole discretion of college authorities.

They can either take admission on basis of entrance test, percentage of marks in 12th or on basis of donation. The cost of donation is not revealed by college admission cell in public. It is a private affair of college. You can get details about this by visiting college.
26th September 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the management seat for SDM college Dharwad in Civil engineering?

Can i get admission in SDM college of engineering Dharwad as my kcet rank is 78704 . And my 2nd PUC %is 81 pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?