21st March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum number of backlogs permitted during 2nd year B.Com in Pune University?

what is the maximum number of backlogs that can be taken to 2nd year b.com from university of pune

8th June 2011, 10:04 AM
benz

Default Re: What is the maximum number of backlogs permitted during 2nd year B.Com in Pune University?

Dear friend,

The maximum number of backlogs permitted in pune university for B.Com(2nd year) is zero.a maximum of 2 backlogs in 1st year is permitted to go in 2nd year and an all clear is required to go in 3rd year.

source- a passed out student

thank you
3rd June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum number of backlogs permitted during 2nd year B.Com in Pune University?

how many backlogs can one have while going from B.E 1st year to B.E 2nd year 1st semester
31st July 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in Accounts in FY.bcom. Now, while refilling the form, I was asked to add my Aadhar number. I added but, it was wrong. How can i change my adhar number in my exam form?
22nd January 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum number of backlogs permitted during 2nd year mba in Pune University?
6th May 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

According to i scheme how many backlogs can be accepted to go in 2nd year.
23rd May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed now 1st year but there are I am failed in 3 subject can I have got A.T.K.T in 2nd year
28th August 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my bba ty. but got backlog of sy one subject my addmision was 2013. and i submited my exam form to the college. but they said my exam form not eccepting.
13th October 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlog in sy b com,but this October am not capable to give my exam ,then when is my exam held next year march or October..i have apply for thief year also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?