7th September 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is medical microbiology? What are the jobs available?

what is the medical microbiology?what is the job?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  3. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  4. What is medical microbiology? What are the jobs available?
  5. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  6. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  7. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. How to do MSc in medical microbiology -- [New]
  11. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  12. What is the scope of BSc Biology? What is the scope?
  13. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after finishing MSc, M.Phil in applied microbiology
  14. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  15. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  16. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  17. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
7th September 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is medical microbiology? What are the jobs available?

i want phd ,but iam doing msc clinical microbiology passed out 2013 vinayaka missio universiti salem,distace educaion ,give the solution wich college take admit
7th September 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

When will All India Common Entrance Exam for MBBS (NEET) start?
Will it start in this academic year (2012-2013)?
What is the procedure of application for the same?
11th January 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is medical microbiology? What are the jobs available?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-medical-microbiology-what-jobs-available-930552.html#ixzz2Hfdrgp9W
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?