6th April 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required to appear for class 10th Board exams?

Respected Sir, My Daughter is 7 years old and she is in class 3 now, She will be appearing for the 10th Board exam when she is 14 years old so I want to know what is the minimum age required to appear for class 10th Board exams? Will she be able to appear for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th April 2017, 12:32 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to appear for class 10th Board exams?

Since you have not mentioned the name of board of examination about which you are concerned so it is bit difficult to exactly say thing about its age criteria for appearing in Class 10th board examination.

But in general most of the state boards and Central board like CBSE requires that the age of student must be at least 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which student is pursuing his/her Class 10th.

So being 7 years old and a student of Class 3 your daughter is certainly eligible for appearing in Class 10th board examination as per the age criteria discussed above as her age will be over 14 years by the deadline date.
26th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum age required to appear for class 10th Board exams?

Respected Sir, My Daughter is 10 years old and she is in class 6 now, She will be appearing for the 10th Board exam when she is 14 years old so I want to know what is the minimum age required to appear for class 10th Board exams? Will she be able to appear for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
19th August 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my son age is 4.5 years now and he is reading in class 1st. He will be appearing 10th board when he is 13.5 years. So I want to know that what is minimum age to appear in 10th board from Rajasthan cbse board.
20th August 2017, 12:54 PM
manjira...

As per the Right to Education Act, Government of India there is a age limit of 5 years for the admission of the candidates in class 1. Previously there was no minimum age required to appear for 10th board examination as per the sules of CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).

As per the recent update from the CBSE board spokesperson, minimum age to appear for the 10th level board examination should be 14years during the time of examination.

For more information you can check the online website of CBSE.
9th October 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth is 07-07-2004. She is in class 9th in cbse school of Rajasthan state. Is she eligible for class 10th exam next year
17th November 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age for admission in class V in WBBSE school? My relative's son's date of birth is 27.02.2008, is he eligible to admit in class V in the year 2018 in WBBSE school ?
9th July 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir my sister son DOB 09 May 2005. He is studying 10th std in CBSE and going to appear for exam, he has not completed 14 yrs, please confirm whether he need to complete age 14 to appear for CBSE exam or not???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?