13th December 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age required for class 10th board exam under ICSE Board?

My daughter is studying in class UKG in a school affiliated to ICSE board. Her age is 5 years 7 months still date. For 10th examination any problem will come for her age? Minimum requirement of age in ICSE board (10 standerd) exam?

17th December 2018, 04:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum age required for class 10th board exam under ICSE Board?

As far as you are concerned about the minimum age required for appearing in Class 10th board examination with ICSE board then I would like to let you know that there is no separate age criteria set by ICSE board for allowing candidates to appear in Class 10th board examination rather its follows the age criteria set by the concerned state council of education in which the school lies.

Further, I would like to let you know that in case of most board of education, the minimum age required to appear in board examination 14 years to 14 years and 6 months which your daughter will certainly satisfy as per her current age and therefore you should not be worried about any issue concerning to age criteria to happen at the time of Class 10th board examination.
17th December 2018, 08:22 PM
mebatman

Default Re: What is the minimum age required for class 10th board exam under ICSE Board?

Basically 16 years of age is considered as the expected age to appear in exam. There is no age limit for aspirants to appear in ICSE X board examination.
18th December 2018, 12:08 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Minimum required of age for Class 10th standard of ICSE Board is 16 years.

As your daughter is currently of 5 years 7 months, so after 11 years she will be in 10th standard and her age would be 16.5 years.

So, she will be eligible for Class 10th Board Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?