8th February 2018, 02:59 PM
vipparthipramoda

Age limit for 1st standard in ICSE school and difference between CBSE board and ICSE board?

My daughter is now studying in 1st standard in CBSE school and due to my transfer I want her to join 2nd standard in ICSE school. can I change? What is the procedure and documents required? What is the difference between CBSE and ICSE?

22nd February 2018, 11:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for 1st standard in ICSE school and difference between CBSE board and ICSE board?

Yes, you can change her board and admit him to a school affiliated with ICSE board.

There is no official announcement regarding the age limit to get admission.

The required documents are:-

Marksheet of Std I.

Birth Certificate.

Aadhar, Transfer and Character Certificate.

Passport Sized Photograph.

There is no major difference but CBSE is related to Central Government while ICSE is International Board.
25th April 2018, 04:18 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Age limit for 1st standard in ICSE school and difference between CBSE board and ICSE board?

Yes you can change from CBSE board to ICSE board , There is nothing mentioned in age limit to join a school in ICSE board , You mentioned because of your transfer you need to change your daughter's school , So you can try kentra Vidtalaya schools that follows CBSE board pattern but these schools widely available across India
8th July 2022, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studying ukg but now she is 5 years 4 months old is any problem to study 1 years extra for further education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?