10th December 2016, 07:48 PM
ajablal jain

What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have applied for IAS entrance exam so I want to know what is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum Height required to become an IPS Officer? What are the other Physical criteria required? -- [New]
  2. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  3. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  5. What is the Physical criteria required for IAS post?
  6. What is the minimum height required to become an IAS? Is there any other way to become an IAS officer if I don't fulfill the height requirements?
  7. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  8. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  9. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  10. What is the minimum qualification required for applying IPS Police officer post?
  11. What is the physical criteria required to become a STF officer?
  12. How much height is required to become a Collector and IPS officer?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for graduation to become an IAS officer?
  14. What is the minimum height required for the selection of SA in Kerala Police?
  15. Minimum Height required for a candidate to become an IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any height requirement required for IAS?
  17. What is the average height required to become an IPS officer?
  18. Physical fitness requirements, starting salary and duration of IAS Officer training for 2nd PUC student?
12th December 2016, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajablal jain View Post
Respected Sir, I have applied for IAS entrance exam so I want to know what is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.
IAS exam doesn't require any physical criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
12th December 2016, 02:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?

The physical fitness not required for IAS (Indian Administrative Service) but for IAS you have to appear UPSC , Civil Service Exam where there are many post or many exam are conducted at once.
IAS
IPS
IFS
IRS
etc...

According to your rank you will be select for the post.The physical criteria are as follows..

Physical requirement:
....*.....*.....*....

Height – Male 165 cm & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm.

Female 150 cm & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm.

Chest – Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.

Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.

Eye sight – 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye.

6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye. Near vision J 1 for good eye. J2 for worst eye.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?