29th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Aschu Aschu

What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China?

I am appearing 12th. My plan is to join china for my mbbs education want to know that the minimum mark i want to score in 12th for my mbbs education in china? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  3. How much marks I have to score in 12th CBSE to study MBBS?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  5. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  6. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  7. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  8. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  9. MBBS in China for a student who has secured 50% in 12th Bihar Board?
  10. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  11. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  13. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  15. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  16. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
  17. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  18. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
29th March 2016, 08:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China?

The minimum marks obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China is 50%.
Today, medical education in China has reached great heights and there are many people that study MBBS in China because of very good quality of medical Universities and colleges.
29th March 2016, 11:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China?

If you want to pursue MBBS from China then it is really good. But you need to score good marks. When your marks is good it will help you to achieve seat as per your desire. In foreign you want good score as there you get tough competition. You need to score at least 70% aggregate. For your satisfaction you can score more and more marks. But it is not easy to score that much easily and that is why you have to labour very hard to achieve your goal.
30th March 2016, 12:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue MBBS from China then it is really good. But you need to score good marks. When your marks is good it will help you to achieve seat as per your desire. In foreign you want good score as there you get tough competition. You need to score at least 70% aggregate. For your satisfaction you can score more and more marks. But it is not easy to score that much easily and that is why you have to labour very hard to achieve your goal.
1st April 2016, 12:50 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Minimum marks required in 12th is 50% marks then you definitely get admission.

So you have to do hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?