23rd May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?

I would like to apply for BSC nursing. i would like to know the % of Marks require, Date of applying for Bsc course. where to apply?.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  2. When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?
  3. B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  5. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th?
  7. What is the lsat date to apply for BSc Nursing?
  8. How many marks are required to appear for BSc Nursing government college?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  10. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc in Nursing? Admission in B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th class with CBZ with 45% marks? -- [New]
  12. What is the BSc Nursing counseling date? Minimum mark cutoff for the same?
  13. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  14. What is the date of declaration of notice for BSc Nursing?
  15. What is the counseling date of BSc Nursing?
  16. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  17. Cutoff marks required for BSc Nursing?
  18. Process to apply and late date to submit the form for B.Sc Nursing in 2015?
23rd June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?

respected sir madam, i completed my 2nd pu (ARTS).now i wanted to do bs.c nursing. how should i get through this course.
23rd October 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in B.Sc nursing? What is the date of applying for the course?

Am I eligible to apply for Military Nursing after scoring 95% marks in 2 exam and PCB percentage is 93.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?