5th July 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage criteria required in 12th CBSE board to apply for JEE and NATA exam?

Sir/Mam, I wish to know how much mark is needed for CBSE 12th physics chemistry & maths for JEE and NATA exam? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

7th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage criteria required in 12th CBSE board to apply for JEE and NATA exam?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is a national level entrance examination held for admission in B.Tech ( Paper I ) and B.Arch degree ( Paper II ) in CFTIs and other private engineering colleges.

Further for appearing in JEE Paper I examination you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 75% marks from a recognized board. While for appearing in Paper II you need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics as main subject with 75% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Also NATA refers to National Aptitude Test in Architecture and it is held for admission in B.Arch degree in best architectural colleges apart from CFTIs. And for appearing in this examination you need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

For details regarding JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for details regarding NATA you need to visit the link www.nata.in.
9th July 2017, 12:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage criteria required in 12th CBSE board to apply for JEE and NATA exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and NATA refer to National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Further JEE is held for providing admission mainly in CFTIs in B.Tech and B.Arch degree course where as NATA is organized for offering admission in B.Arch degree course in architectural colleges other than CFTIs.

Being a CBSE student for appearing in JEE you must have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with at least 75% marks. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved categoty candidates. Further for admission in B.Arch you just need to have studied Mathematics as one of the main subject in your Class 12th.

Where as for appearing in NATA you need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics as one of the subject with at least 50% marks.

For more details regarding JEE and NATA you can refer to their respective official links which are www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?