7th May 2013, 05:23 PM
chandan.006

What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?

what is the minimum percentage required in puc and cet yo get admission in goog engineering colleges in bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum CET required to get a good medical college? Is 2nd PUC marks also counted for admission? -- [New]
  3. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  4. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  5. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  6. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  7. How to study in Bangalore from 8th class? How can I get admission in engineering college?
  8. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Bangalore CET criteria
  10. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  11. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  12. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?
  13. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  14. Will I get a ayurvedic college in Bangalore after scoring 83 marks in CET?
  15. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get admission in good college?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  17. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore?
  18. List of engineering entrance exams I have to give to get a good college? My ambition is to do B.E in either ECE,EEE or Mechanical
30th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?

to get admission for bachelor of engineering in karntaka
13th September 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?

which is entrance test i need to prepare during 2nd pu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?