18th September 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in science stream to get admission in DAV school in durgapur

how much minimum percentage required in science stream to get admission in d.a.v school in durgapur ?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in science stream non medical? I am a student of DAV Public School
  2. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?
  3. Can I get science stream with CGPA of 9.0 in DAV Durgapur?
  4. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  5. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?
  7. How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?
  8. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  9. Minimum percentage required in science stream in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Best Play school in Durgapur?
  11. Required minimum percentile in CAT to get admission at NIT, Durgapur?
  12. Percentage required for admission in ST Xavier and St Lawrence school for sub combination eco science and pure science?
  13. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  14. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  15. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch? -- [New]
  16. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  18. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
10th January 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in science stream to get admission in DAV school in durgapur

what is the percentage requared for comarce and when the form will be given?
5th June 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in science stream to get admission in DAV school in durgapur

What is the minimum percentage for getting commerce in dav
6th July 2017, 12:09 PM
Shivam rajoria

Sir my son is studying in class 10 in st xaviers school sir after icse i want him to get admission in science in dav model so sir when is the date for admission and how much percentage required
8th July 2017, 05:09 PM
akaygagat

The minimum percentage required to take admission in science stream is 60%.
12th in science is a great option as it allows you to choose a better career oriented course after 12th
12th June 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have really need to your help that l have 59% in 10th class than I want to take admission science side in 11th class . Is it possible ?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?