7th February 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?

My name is Dua Gulzar. I am from Pakistan I got 60% in 12th standard in Sindh Board. I want to study MBBS. Can I get admission in China with this percentage and if I get admission so what will be the cost for studying MBBS in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  2. What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  4. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  5. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  6. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  9. Consultancy helps student to study MBBS in China? How much a consultancy charges for admission in MBBS at China?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  11. Can I get job in Wipro having 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech, 69.44% in 10th and 69.33% in 12th? Expected starting salary after B.Tech?
  12. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Best university in between Nanjing Medical University, China and Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course without IELTS exam? Total cost in study?
  15. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  16. Minimum expenditure per annum for a MBBS completed student?
  17. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age?
  18. Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China? -- [New]
15th May 2018, 06:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?

Eligibility for Pakistani Students:

>>Candidates must be 17 to 24 years old.
>> Candidates should pass class 12 with PCB and should secure 60% marks to get admission in MBBS courses in China.
>> To study MBBS in China University, students must agree to follow the rules of PR China and University.

Fee Structure:
Fees for Pakistani students to study MBBS in China is approximately 4000 US Dollars per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?