25th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification of TGT Art in UP Madhyamik Education

what is th minimum qualification of tgt art in up madhyamik education ?

31st August 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification of TGT Art in UP Madhyamik Education

what is the minimum qulification u.p.hindi TGT?
31st December 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification of TGT Art in UP Madhyamik Education

What is the minimum qualification of tgt art in up madhyamic seva chayan board
27th February 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed intermediate exam witBh technical art and I am. B Sc Bed whether I am eligible for art teacher in u p or not
16th June 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done BA & intermediate with pravidhik kala plz let me know whether I m eligible for UPESSSB vacancy of tgt art 2016
23rd June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed intermediate with technical Art and graduation with economic, hindi. Can I apply tgt drawing 2016
17th March 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have passed intermediate with drawing and technical Art , BA sociology, Bed, IGD Bombay . Can I apply drawing teacher TGT And Lt grade.
28th February 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have Bombay with geography and education BA , and I have done the I G D Bombay Art of Art diplomas too!
Am I eligible for TGT art Tutor?
21st June 2022, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BA and MA both drawing and painting,am I eligible fort TGT art teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?