14th December 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the most relevant degree course for becoming District Collector?

I am from General category and after completing my 12th which is the most relevant course to Collector which will help me in preparing throughout my course for District Collector exams?

27th July 2019, 08:19 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the most relevant degree course for becoming District Collector?

According to me best degree for becoming District collector is B.Sc in any subject . After graduation or in appearing graduation you must clear CES(Civil Service Examination) which is conducted by UPSC.

But as we know it is very tough exam so you also prepare for different subject like English, GK, Indian Law and Constitution, Disaster management, History etc. Apart from this you must also show your administrative skills, leadership quality, good communication skills and sharpen your ability to take correct and quick decisions.
I hope you will satisfied with my information and best of luck.
28th July 2019, 10:13 PM
S4018

Default Re: What is the most relevant degree course for becoming District Collector?

Firstly you need to do graduation in any field.

You are required to write the Civil Services examination that is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam has three parts. They are: Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview .Later merit list is prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?