26th May 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the need of repeat exam? Will it help to get good results?

What is the need of repeat exam? Will it help to get good results? I just want to understand it. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer as soon as possible. Please guide me soon. Thanks!

26th May 2016, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the need of repeat exam? Will it help to get good results?

Logic,reasoning,English,elementary mathematic,general knowledge,computer.
26th May 2016, 01:31 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the need of repeat exam? Will it help to get good results? I just want to understand it. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer as soon as possible. Please guide me soon. Thanks!
Repeat exam or suplamentary exam or compartmental examination has only purpose to improve marks in certain academic class. It can also be termed as one of the best way to study again some particular subject or class to gain good understanding over it.
However, some reputed companies (especially MNCs) don't hire students who got backlog in their academic career.
So, here i suggest if you got backlog in any of the class please fill the form of repeat exam. And if you aspire to work with MNCs (Multi-National Companies) then avoid getting backlog.
26th May 2016, 04:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The need of reappearing in examinations helps to improve the candidate's score or aggregate in the examination.

Most of the people realise the importance of reappearing in examinations only during on-campus or off-campus placements because, at this level companies will ask for 60% or 70% cut-off throughout academics.

Candidates who doesn't have sufficient cut-off aggregate required to attend the placements feels to improve their score but, sometimes they will not have a chance to reappear in the examination.

Just reappearing in examination will not help you to get good results, you must have to study hard and prepare well to score good marks or aggregate in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?