13th March 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 10th CBSE from same school being a compartmental student?

Hello Everyone,
My name is Pradeep and I got compartment in 10th CBSE Board. I have decided to repeat again due to my medical issue I didn't appear my Board exam. I want to repeat 10th again. Can i eligible for that on the same school?

17th March 2016, 04:33 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I repeat 10th CBSE from same school being a compartmental student?

Yes, you can very much repeat your 10th class if you had some medical issues and if those issues are accepted by the educational board, otherwise you will only be eligible to appear for your board examination in the concluding year as a private candidate.
17th March 2016, 04:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 10th CBSE from same school being a compartmental student?

If your medical issue is acknowledged by the school and is certified by the council of educational board, you will in that case be allowed to pursue your classes as a regular candidate, otherwise you only will be left with the option to re-appear for your board examination in the following year as an external candidate.
3rd May 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am droped 10th class this year can I study same class next year is it possible
18th January 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to repeat 10th and increase percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?