28th December 2010, 01:44 AM
ziahai

What is Networking? Various courses in networking and other details?

respected sir/madam
i am not familiar with this networking.may you provide me some details what it is?

31st December 2010, 11:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Networking?

If you dont know about Networking, Then Firstly Know " What is Networking ".

A network is basically a set of two or more articles that are linked so the computers can share resources, such as printers, software, and internet connections.

So, Computers within a network can be linked several ways: though cables, telephone lines, radio waves, satellites, or infrared beams. There are also three basic types of networks: Local Area Networks (LANs), Metropolitan Area Networks (MANs), and Wide Area Networks (WANs).

So, Networking is a very Wide Field and the scope of Networking in now a days is very Vast. And you will Earn Good money in Networking Field, If you can do the Courses in Networking Field.

Networking Courses -

MCSE

CCNA

DOT NET

LINUX

UNIX

DNS

HTTP

SMTP

SNMP

XML.
31st December 2010, 12:16 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Details about Networking?

A network is any collection of independent computers that communicate with one another over a shared network medium.

Types of Networks:
  1. LANs (Local Area Networks)
  2. WANs (Wide Area Networks)
  3. Internet
  4. Intranet
  5. MANs (Metropolitan area Networks)
  6. VPN (Virtual Private Network)

Network can be divided in to two main categories:
  • Peer-to-peer.
  • Server – based.

networking is a vast subject and many courses are availalbe in market from which best is ccna and micrsoft based MCSE is best and demanding in market..
31st December 2010, 12:28 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Networking is a highly in-demand career option that students can pursue upon completion of 10+2 or even after completing their engineering degree.

To enter into this career, one needs to opt for a vocational skill training programme designed as per industry requirements. If you want to do networking course after 12th than you should opt for a year plus long course.

Engineers or graduates may opt for shorter duration programmes that enable them to enter the industry.

For more details visit this link:
http://campus.shine.com/Campus-Artic...07/cid973.aspx
31st December 2010, 12:38 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi dude

Networking is very good course and always have the same Rank and does not get down,Best Networking course are

*IBM Main Frame
*CCNA
*CCNP
*CCVP
*NIIT
*Dot Net
*SAP
*CHFI
*CCIE
and so on, the most important are this course,they will fetch you very good salary

*It depend on your intelligent and Ideas towards the course

Best of luck for your Networking course
31st December 2010, 01:46 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

In the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or

more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks

are built with a mix of computer hardware and computer software.

Area Networks
1)local area network(LAN)
2)metropolitican area network(MAN)
3)wide area network(WAN)

Networks can be categorized in several different ways. One approach defines

the type of network according to the geographic area it spans. Local area

networks (LANs), for example, typically reach across a single home, whereas

wide area networks (WANs), reach across cities, states, or even across the

world. The Internet is the world's largest public WAN.

best wishes.........
31st December 2010, 02:17 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

if we talk about computer then NETWORKING is the process of linking or connecting two or more computers for the purpose of sharing data .networking are made with the help of both hardware support and software support.

we can divide networking in many parts depending upon different criteria but by geographic area it covers, it is of two type:
(1)LAN(local area network)
(2)WAN(wide area network)

it is not possible to provide all the information at this point so i had attached a file which contain some important information about networking .so,just have a look on it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx In the world of computers.docx(12.6 KB, 349 views)
31st December 2010, 02:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

networking is the communication between different nodes. it is a course of study. if you want to learn more about networking then you have to take admission in any institution which provide networking courses.

there are mainly three type of networking LAN(Local area network), MAN(metropolitan area network), WAN(wide area network). there are very good opportunity after completion of this course. there are so many networking design engineer which earn a very good salary.

computer networking is very popular today. Wi-Fi, Wi-Max also included to networking. networking is a vast chapter. if you want to learn you may start with one part of networking. if you want to study any book of networking then i will suggest the very much popular book computer communication and networking by Forouzan.

job opportunity and scope is wide enough for this course. if you are from engineering background then i think this course will help you a lot to get job. if you are science graduate then also you should try for it as a professional course.

best wishes.
31st December 2010, 02:36 PM
nishant1110

Useful posts by honorable Mr JAMESS & Mr rahul_k, I'd like to add that once you have completed the basic networking course, you could specialized in a particular type of network (e.g. star, bus etc.) or for a particular purpose (healthcare communication like me, education, governmental networking etc.). Accordingly, a number of jobs are available, for students both from BTech as well as BCA backgrounds. Moreover, the master's degree is available separately for networking. (I think its called MNAA)
31st December 2010, 02:56 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Details about Networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziahai View Post
respected sir/madam
i am not familiar with this networking.may you provide me some details what it is?
Dear friend,
Nerworking and communication is an importent as well as core subject in computer industry...
Learn and clear its concept very clearly...
31st December 2010, 05:14 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Details about Networking?

Dear friend,

Computer net working is a system in which many computers are connected to share the information and resourses. The connections can be done peer to peer or P to P or .......

common example of networking type are :-

LAN- Local Area Networking
WLAN-Wireless Local area Networking
WAN-Wide Area Networking
MAN-metroplatian Area Networking
SAN-Stroage Area Networking

Function

LAN-connect the device at short distance like in office,building,school etc

WAN-Connection of network device at wide distance, WAN basicaly geographically dispresed collection of LAN

MAN - networking spanning at large distance then LAN but smaller then WAN

SAN- connect server to network device through technogy fiberlike fiber channel
31st December 2010, 06:16 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know network is combination of two or more computers or machines that send or receive information to each other.
so in today's world there is large scope on networking courses.
there are wide ranges of networking courses:-
MCSE, CCNA, DOT NET, LINUX, UNIX, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, XML
good luck......
31st December 2010, 06:25 PM
mishra245

There are many sites which are getting the more information about Networking.
So you can go to the website and download the better information of the networking.

There are many books available in market to the deep study of networking.
31st December 2010, 07:58 PM
vikul

Default Re: What is Networking? Various courses in networking and other details?

Q : What is networking ?

A: Networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a mix of computer hardware and computer software.

Q Various courses in networking?

A: Check the link given below :-

http://www.mccc.edu/courses/NET.htm

I hope that u will be satisfied with the information i gave u.For any other queries,keep posting your question we'll be always ready to help you

BEST OF LUCK
31st December 2010, 11:41 PM
anaspeer

Default Re: What is Networking? Various courses in networking and other details?

Quote:
respected sir/madam
Networking is the group of computers connected together with various other devices like switches, routers for the configuration of each computer.

In a small sector company, there would be around 200 - 500 computers connected to work.

So there should be a procedure to manage all these computers. This is called Networking.

The best option of networking course is CCNA. you can learn all the basics of networking and you have a very good scope for that.

All the best.
12th March 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

is it gud 2 do ccna and linux together,,,,,,,?
is there any combination of both courses?
what are the job profiles best suited ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
21st May 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

In kerala which institution provide networking courses?
14th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my MCA from Mumbai University and wish to pursue my career in Networking.
Which are the best Networking courses available in the market which will give me a rocketing career along with a handsome salary ??

Please guide me.....
19th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.E ECE and i want to do networking course......so what is the criteria to do networking course from CISCO....if possible can anyone suggest me on this mail [email protected]
24th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how does the networking courses helpfull to ECE(b.tech) students to boost their career options
26th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know basic details of ccna networking course....??? plz seend me details on my id [email protected]
24th September 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Type of DNS server ?
Jaiprakash (VVAPL)
7th October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MEANS BY CCNA
5th November 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

is a life science graduate eligible in networking courses?
30th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hey
Sir,I wanna know which course is best after BCA for girls ,and plz also tel me for how many year that networking course is?
thank.
26th January 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what are the main componenets in a networking system?what are their functions?
25th February 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of bba final year, is it good for me to do networking course after my degree ?
19th June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after c.s.e(diploma) for girls?plz tell me.
10th July 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, l have done computer science by politechnic after 10th . now i wish to do networking course . sir which is beter for me? can i do ccna and please give detail to my email. my id : [email protected].
thanking u in anticipate.
19th August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i hv cmpleted B.C.A. Nd now i want to do M.C.A. So sir plz suggest can i do any course in networking wit m.c.a. Nd that will help me? Nd what the duration nd fees of its course nd which course is highly required in networking.
22nd November 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.Tech in CSE,B.Tech in ECE.I like networking.Earlier worked in Cognizant in software programming but couldn't find any interest in it.I am an Assistant Prof. and want to do my Phd in n/w in part time in India or fulltime in abroad. Can u suggest me some topics and places from where I can achieve my above requirements.
12th December 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I Had Completing B.C.A i have to Interest In Network ,, Which Course r the Best In Future ,,,
29th December 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed dece and be ece can u tell what type of network course i have to study replay me to [email protected]
30th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

i have compilted my bca and i am interested in networking course so suggest me courses and any book for know more about networking.
30th December 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

howmany rupees expensive for this courses
7th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir , mujhe aap ye baata sakte hai ki cisco kya h aur ccna kya h main networking krna chahta hu ,aur mujhe kuch samjh me nahi aaraha hai ,, pls koi guide kre ... [email protected]
12th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Im interestead in ccna course my qualification 10th ll this couse helps me in future and what salary will i except?
15th January 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in network technology course about all details knowlage ?
25th January 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & TELE COMMUNICATION THEN I THINK CONTINOUS IN N/W RELATED COURSES
7th February 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated diploma and b.tech in electronics and communication engineering then i like networking courses so please give me some sugetions
22nd February 2013, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

i am currently during b.e(eee)3rd year. But i intrusted in n/w . How i will prepare in this course and i want clear details about ccna course.
27th February 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is B.Com and M.B.A can i also do networking course and what is the scope
8th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

my qualifaction is bca and i want to do networking course please suggest me about this course,,,,,,
8th March 2013, 09:59 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Essentially, networking is getting to know people who can help you develop your career prospects. You don't need to be a big shot or the most outgoing person in the world to network effectively.

In this networking field many short and long courses are available all these courses are in a huge demand. This can be done at the many Networking institutes which are spreading all over India.
Most popular networking courses are-

1. CISCO Certifications

• CISCO Certified Networking Analysis (CCNA)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Cisco Certified Inter network Engineer (CCIE)
• Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)

2. Microsoft Certifications

• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)

3. Red Het Certificate

• Red Het Certified Engineer (RHCE)
21st April 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME................
I done btech in cse, im not good in programming so, i want to do networking course.. i heard so many courses like ccna,mcse etc but which is the best for getting job after completing course and i want to know diffrence between ccna after btech and after 12th...
27th May 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is networking.iam completed diploma in Ece.can you suggest this course.pls mail to this [email protected]
9th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am pursuing B.tech in computer engineering. can u plzz tell me which all institutes provide courses of networking in Mumbai and what is the cost and duration of each course?
9th June 2013, 11:09 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
respected sir/madam

Networking means transferring data and establishing communication process between two or more computers.For communication to take place two devices must follow the same communication protocol.There are three types of Networking process :-
  • Simplex - Means Communication will takes place in one direction.
  • Half-Duplex - Means Communication will take place in both direction but one computer will be able to send/receive data/signals at a time.
  • Full Duplex - In this type of Networking process both devices can send/Receive the data/signals at a time.
In Networking you will basically deals with the following Operating Systems.These are :-
  • Linux/Unix.
  • Ubuntu.
  • Fedora.
  • Windows server 2012.
  • Windows 8 Enterprise Edition.
  • Windows 8 Server Edition.
In Networking you will learn how to configure and Install on these topics :-
  • Telnet.
  • DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol).
  • VNC Server.
  • FTP(File Transfer protocol).
  • Remote installation and Configuration.
  • Network Diagnostic.
  • Process of Enabling Root to access from remote region.
  • Router configuration.
  • IP Setting.
There are various courses which you can take for doing these courses :-
  • CCNA.
  • MCSE.
  • RHCP.
  • Red Hat Crash Course.
  • Oracle Networking Course.
These are courses are easy available in all NIIT and Infinity Study centers in all over India.For more details visit Oracle/Linux Site for certification courses.
21st November 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc student which line soot me
7th December 2013, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know the Courses of Networking according to different streams in it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?