10th August 2012, 12:20 AM
ROCKSTARZ5

Which are the good computer networking courses? I am a CSE student

I am a cse student b.e[3rd year] ...i am intrested in computer networking ...confused as to wht course to begin with..can any one suggest me any courses which can help in my carrer...(should i choose networking based on windows or linux) ????......

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are available after B.Tech? List of good courses related to Networking?
  2. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  3. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  4. What other degree is required after B.Com to attain a job as a software engineer?
  5. Information about networking courses?
  6. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  7. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi? -- [New]
  8. How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?
  9. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  10. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  11. Should I go for job or further studies after doing B.Tech Computer Science? Is networking a good course for me?
  12. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Which course should I study after finishing BSc CS?
  15. What are the courses in M.Tech in computer engineering? Which stream should I prefer in masters?
  16. How to get technical job on cruise-ships after qualifying BCA and certificate courses in computer like CIC, Web Designing, E Commerce, DMS, RDBMS, Networking?
  17. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scope for a company science student? I am doing engineering in computer science
20th September 2012, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good computer networking courses? I am a CSE student

As you are an engineering student, you can look for M.E/M.Tech programs related to networking. Network Engineering, Digital Communication and Networking, etc are some of the specialization streams available. M.Tech in Network Management and Information Security also suits for you. PG diploma courses having duration of 1 year will help you to find a job with in short period of time. PG diploma in Hardware Maintenance and Networking can be opted too.
20th September 2012, 01:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

computer networking courses :

cisco certified entry networking technician

cisco certified network associate

cisco certified internetwork professional

cisco certified internetwork expert

cisco certified design expert

jetking certified hardware & networking engineer

master in newtwork administration

red hat linux international certification
15th August 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Hotel administration and plan to leave for Australia as I have got Australian citizenship.

But I want to do some course in Networking or security as it is in high demand over there..

Could you please guide as to which course should i be pursuing looking at long term growth and how much time will it take...

My preference is for MCA...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?