25th March 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after doing BSc IT degree?

sir,
i completed my BSc IT dgree . What are the Opportunities for jobs available after doing BSc IT?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. What is the difference between B.Sc Engineering and B.Tech?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc degree with Botany as major/honors subject
  4. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  6. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  7. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  9. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  10. What are the opportunities for BSc computer graduates
  11. What after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the opportunities available after completion of BA economics graduation degree?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?
  15. Can I get Government job after completing B.Sc? -- [New]
  16. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  17. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  18. Can I do M.Tech degree after finishing BSc degree?
29th March 2011, 09:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after doing BSc IT degree?

Well dear, career oppurtunities are endless, in IT sector at present days. According to various surveys Indian IT sector is expected to create 1.1 Millions new job in 2011, out of which 5 Lacs are still to be meet till december end.

However, out of these plethora of oppurtunities the best which I can suggest you is WASE.

WASE (WIPRO Academy of Software Excellence) is better then general MCA, MBA, M.sc (IT) Because it gives you full 4 years Training in Software under IT Giant Wipro. Also from 2009 India has witnessed MCA loosing its charm because of increasing number of IT & Computer engineers. Each year India is producing almost 60,000+ IT and CSE Graduate by which MCA has suffered much.

Beside this you will get a MS degree which is highly valuable degree all over the world and from BITS which is one of the TOP Engineering and Technology Institute of India. If we talk of BITS reputation in India, then after IIT and IISC it BITS.

Nothing to worry about Future it will be bright enough to get into TOP IT giant viz: TCS, IBM, WIPRO and MS degree has far reputed in Abroad then in India, because it is an Research Oriented Degree.

Like wise WASE more or less every IT Giant has such type of facility. For example:- Wipro has WASE, IBM has Ignite etc.

Selection procedure are kept hidden, it will not be entertained for you unless you get registered for it.

Eligibility Criteria:
50% in +2 having mathematics is mandatory, 60% aggregate in B.sc (CS/IT/Electronics/Maths/Physics) BCA, BCS.

Before applying once checkout further

Regards
~Faiyaz~
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
29th March 2011, 09:36 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

With the IT sector booming back after the recession there's lots of opportunity after BSC.
Many multinational companies have started recruiting candidates on large scale .They are also on hiring BSC it students .companies like HP,Oracle solutions private limited,Mahindra satyam have their recruitment open for April month also .So prepare well and go for these MNC's.
ALL the best
29th March 2011, 11:15 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after doing B.Sc IT degree the opportunity and scope is very high. now if you want to do job then you may go for job. if you like to do higher study then also you may go.

the are so many leading company like TCS, CTS, Infosys, IBM etc which recruit B.Sc IT students. if you want to work as an IT professional then best way for you to join in any one of this leading IT company. to apply for TCS and CTS visit these website
http://www.careers.tcs.com
http://www.careers.cts.com
http://www.careers.infosys.com

if you want to go for higher study then you may go for Master degree course or you may do engineering by lateral entry. i think it's better to do master degree. you may take admission in MCA(Master of computer application) or in M.Sc IT.

if you are not good enough in programing and if you want to built your career other than IT then you may go for MBA(Master of business administration). for admission in MBA course you have to appear in CAT or MAT entrance examination.

you should decide your career option according to your interest and your performance. best of luck.
29th March 2011, 11:59 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

After doing B.Sc. IT degree, you can do following courses: -

1. M.Sc.

2. MBA

3. M.S. .......... etc.

OR

After doing B.Sc. IT degree, you can apply for following JOBS examination: -

1. UPSC

2. PSC

3. SSC

4. Indian Railway ........... etc.

Best of Luck
29th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

After B.Sc IT there are various opportunities. You can Do some certificate Courses in Computer Language according to your interest.

There are various education centres (in Chennai and Bangalore) that provide placement in MNC.

If you are interested in doing a PG degree You can opt for MBA which is valuable nowadays.

Both these options can easily make you placed in a good MNC.

All the best for your bright future
26th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

after doing bsc(maths\it),which all entrance exam we have to give for joining MNC's
10th May 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

which collage is suitable for M.Sc. it?
11th May 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after doing BSc IT degree? Actually i m confuse should i go for MBA or MCA bcoz Mba is good for commerce field and IT student from science background dont have knowledge about commerce background?
30th May 2011, 08:15 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After B.Sc. you have a lot of opportunity to make a good career now you have to decide in which field you want to make your career.

If you want to do job then After B.Sc. you can get a job in Software Industry after passing B.Sc. You can also get the job and study program. Most of the IT companies are recruiting the B.Sc. candidate for the software and you can get the MS degree with the BITS Pilani. Many companies are running this BITS Pilani program along with a good job for B.Sc. students.

And if you want to go for further study then go for M.Sc. or MCA both has a good scope to make a good career. But the admission in M.Sc. or MCA is through the entrance exam are to be conducted at the national and state level every year.
2nd June 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir(or) mam , now i am studing bsc it when i am finish m.sc it ? Whant a good job
17th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m completed my graduation in Bsc(it). currently i m working in it company. i want the info of software courses. also want college details of parttime MSC(I.T).

Thanks
15th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir im complete bsc computer applications sir i would like to learn javaa languages and tell me my career
12th August 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 72% , 12th with 65% without maths and graduation in bsc it with 11th & 12th maths as our 1 of main of subjects . r i am eligible for wase?
Umar khan
19th August 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

where is the best state for M.sc(IT)?
1st September 2011, 12:46 PM
sanju38121

for job opportunities in IT sector please check
www.career.tcs.com
www.career.infosys.com

you can also go for MBA,MSc, in the same field

all the best
regards
18th September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete 12th pcm with 70percent i want job
19th September 2011, 07:46 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

One of the earnest and apt career for a B.S.c IT graduate is, working with information techehnology.

But nowadays, the engineering graduates occupy more more places in an IT company. So the hurdle for theB.Sc IT holders are also these engineering graduates who are competating with them only.

The B.Sc holders can get plced in an IT company even if engineering graduuates comes for the interview.

The intervie for a position in an IT company generally consists of the following rounds and levels of interview.

Written test
Group discussion
Technical round
Final interview/HR interview

To be the participant of the interview after the written test, the cndidate should have good presence of mind and instant problem solving skill. Because the question paper of the written test will have the aptitude questions with the time limit to answer. Some may refer some books carrying the solved aptitude questions to get good mark in this test.

Second one is group discussion. You will be given a topic in this round and the candidates of the round will be asked to discuss about that topic in english. To be a participant after this round, you should have good english knowledge, communication skill and courage to speak in the midst of educated people.

Third one is, technical round. To get selected in this round, you will have to learn the technical languages such as c,c++, java, .net etc., Because you will be asked questions from those technical languages by the experts in that department.

Final/ HR round. If you are facing this round that means you have been selected for thr position you applied for. In this round the terms and condition to work in the company will b told you.

So learn the above said things if you are a B.Sc IT graduate and want to get a good career.
good luck
19th September 2011, 06:53 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
After completion of your Graduation in IT you can go for the following options:
1. M.Sc in IT
2. MBA
3. Jobs in IT Sector.
All the top evel IT companies like TCS,CTS, WIPRO,INFOSYS etc. are highering freshers now.
In the present market scenario you have a very good chance to explore your career in the IT sector.
All the very best..
Thank you..
11th October 2011, 02:52 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

With the IT sector booming back after the recession there's lots of opportunity after BSC.
Many multinational companies have started recruiting candidates on large scale .They are also on hiring BSC it students .companies like HP,Oracle solutions private limited,Mahindra satyam have their recruitment open for April month also .So prepare well and go for these MNC's.
ALL the best
21st October 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

with due respect faiyaz u mentioned (wase) n the eligibility criteria but what are the ways of getting into it. is der any entrance test or???
plz do suggest
26th October 2011, 12:23 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Here is the list:

-Amity University,Uttar Pradesh
-Annamalai University,Tamil Nadu
-Allahabad University,Uttar Pradesh
-Andhra University,Andhra Pradesh
-Banaras Hindu University,Uttar Pradesh
-Indira Gandhi National Open University,Delhi
-Jamia Millia Islamia University,Delhi
-Jawaharlal Nehru University,Delhi
-Kurukshetra University,Haryana
-Manipur University,Manipur
-North Eastern Hill University,Meghalaya
-Panjab University,Chandigarh
-University of Calcutta,West Bengal
-University of Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
-University of Mumbai,Maharashtra
-University of Mysore,Karnataka
-University of Pune,Maharashtra
-University of Rajasthan,Rajasthan
-Utkal University,Orissa
16th June 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

after Bsc IT i want to do master degree where art is involve?? can you guide me...
23rd June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am compleete b.sc.(it) and B.ED carry on purvanchal university.i can apply uptet ?
8th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i am in syit
i dont know c that good
so what should i do?
31st August 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

sir after completing my bsc it can I hv aaply for govt p.o jobs?
18th October 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc. IT student and i am complete 12th (PCB) with 46percent .SO,can i get any opportunities for higher studies in regular courses or get a job?
12th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

bsc.it karne k bad job kis company me mil sakta h.
28th December 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a physics,chemistry and math in class12 so what are I am doing after bsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?