12th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the options for a student if he/she fails to clear the PMT entrance test after 12th?

if a student is unable to clear pmt after +2 then what other options that student has to choose as his proffesion?

12th September 2011, 12:50 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options for a student if he/she fails to clear the PMT entrance test after 12th?

Dear friend,
You should keep in mind that the PMT is not the only exam through which you can start your career with.
It entirely depends on you in which way you would like to go.
If you want to do MBBS
then go for AIIMS or other state level medical entrance test.
If want to do B.Tech then go for AIEEE or other state level exams.
All the very best.
12th September 2011, 02:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for a student if he/she fails to clear the PMT entrance test after 12th?

You have the option to appear for the exam again next year. But you need to prepare accordingly. You also have the option to go for B.sc. You can choose amongst various options like biochemistry, biomedical, nursing etc. Your selection should be based on the area that interests you and where your strengths lie.
25th December 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,how much marks is required in maharashtra PMT exam for getting admission in BAMS course.
11th August 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What one should do if he/she fails in medical entrance exam? Information- that particular student is having pcb as main subjects but no maths is there.
14th April 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I dont think I'l be able to crack PMT. I dont even know which field I want to go for. I don have any knowledge about the fields. Only one thing I know that I wanted to be a doctor to serve people. I want to do some sprt of social service. What should I do?
10th April 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what do i do if i fail to clear in any of the entrance exams after my 12th CBSE? Plz clear my query ASAP.
2nd August 2018, 05:25 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

There are so many options other than MBBS:-
•B. D. S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery):

•B. H. M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery):

•B.Sc

•B.P.T (Physiotherapy)

•B.Sc Nursing

•.Histopathological Lab Technology

•Lab Technicians
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?