24th February 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing criteria in 12th Board exams under Uttar Pradesh State Board?

Hello Sir, I am a student in class 12th in a school affiliated to Uttar Pradesh State Board. If I will score 15 marks in theory paper of Physics subject and 28 marks in practical examination then will I pass the Physics paper? What is the standard passing score required in each subject paper?

26th February 2020, 04:02 AM
baliyan_1001

Default Re: What is the passing criteria in 12th Board exams under Uttar Pradesh State Board?

Hello user,
Practical marks are also added to prepare the marksheet. And the minimum marks required to pass the exam is 33 (For 12th standard) , so if you score a total of 43 marks you will pass the exam.

Passing score required for 12th standard is 35%. All the best
26th February 2020, 04:07 AM
baliyan_1001

Default Re: What is the passing criteria in 12th Board exams under Uttar Pradesh State Board?

As far as you are concerned about the passing marks criteria for intermediate from UP ( Uttar Pradesh ) board then it is 35 marks out of 100 marks for a subject which includes only theory paper only.

Further for subjects which includes both theory paper and practical paper you need to at least manage 20% marks in theory paper with overall aggregate in the paper being at least 35% for passing in that paper.

According to the above information, you will pass your Physics exam with a total of 43 marks.

For more FAQs related to UP board examination you can refer to the link www.upmsp.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?