12th February 2012, 11:23 PM
himanshu kishore

What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?

how much percentage of marks are required in 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
please send me the details

14th February 2012, 10:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?

If you are dreaming high you should not check for limits.
You should always try to perform your best possible.
It is not necessary that if somebody gets 99% then he/she will become a great
scientist and if somebody gets 70% then he/she can't do so.

If the above statement is true then why people run behind large figure marks.
This is because the better you score, the better school/college you get a chance to get into.

The better school/college you go, the more exposure and opportunity you get to
know and work in the area where you want to excel.

If you are a scientist material no one is going to stop you from being one but the
thing is that if you don't get good marks in your early academics then you might
not get chance to get into good school/college for higher studies and so you
will have to push yourself real hard whole your life to prove your material.

Seriously, speaking if you think that you have got such material then you have
elements of hard work for sure which should take you to the highest possible grades.

Therefore, its better to push yourself hard right from the high schools.
Try to make as much marks as you can.

Find out which kind of scientist or scientist of which field you wanna be.

Appear the national and international level entrance exams like and Olympiad exams.

Always compare yourself not with the people around but compare PRESENT YOU with
that FUTURE YOU what you want to become ultimately.
15th February 2012, 12:40 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?

dear friend,
To become a scientist in future one must have a vast knowledge in that particular field..

For that one has to study throughly , and try to clear all doubts regarding the technical papers...

So, it does not matter that how much marks you have secure in 10th and 12th class...
All you need is, a strong determination , vast knowledge and high thinking capability..

If you secure a good percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class then you will be able to take admission in a good college, which will give you more scope to think higher and Also help you to gather more knowledge..

So, try to secure as much percentage of marks as you can..
Give your best..

All the best..
15th February 2012, 10:12 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The minimum amount of education needed to become a scientist is a Masters degree. For pure research, a PhD is required.

So it is totally based upon your masters degree percentage to go for a scientist. But it is very true that a strong base or foundation can lead you to your goal easily.So it is advisable to you to secure at least 95% in your 10th class and 90% in your 12th class to become a scientist as after getting a good percentage you will be entitled for a scholarship programme offered by many govt. institutes.

For getting the scholarship programme, you can visit to-

http://www.successcds.net/Scholarships/Jawaharlal-Nehru-Centre-for-Advanced-Scientific-Research-Bangalore-Research-Fellowships.html
15th February 2012, 12:44 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?

This is because the better you score, the better school/college you get a chance to get into.

The better school/college you go, the more exposure and opportunity you get toknow and work in the area where you want to excel.

If you are a scientist material no one is going to stop you from being one but the
thing is that if you don't get good marks in your early academics then you might
not get chance to get into good school/college for higher studies and so you
will have to push yourself real hard whole your life to prove your material.

Seriously, speaking if you think that you have got such material then you have
elements of hard work for sure which should take you to the highest possible grades.

Therefore, its better to push yourself hard right from the high schools.
Try to make as much marks as you can.

Find out which kind of scientist or scientist of which field you wanna be.

Appear the national and international level entrance exams like and Olympiad exams.
15th February 2012, 01:00 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

First I want to mention that there is no fixed required percentage in class 10th and 12th to become a Scientist. To become Scientist at first you have some degrees like :
M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)
Ph.D. (Philosophy of Doctorate)

then you will be appointed as the fellowship of Junior Scientist (J.S.) and then Senior Scientist (S.S.). It is possible when you gather a lot of knowledge in your domain and it is only possible when your age is increased.

To become Scientist you must be :

* studied from a very well disciplined school
* have great knowledge in you own interesting subject
* don't follow any syllabus.
* work very very very hard
* lust but not the least your luck

~regards~
priyo
25th February 2012, 02:37 AM
tanu47

Dear,
You have to done masters in what ever field u opt for & have a blast knowledge abt ur subject. For pure research, a PhD is required.
So, I think ur % in 10th & 12th std should be in higher 90(%).
Good luck.
13th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what entarance exam one have to give to become a space scientist
24th October 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

how much time it take to do medical
4th November 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

WHY WE GET 95% IN 10TH CLASS TO BECOME SCIENTIST WHY NOT 90% OR 85%
1st September 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th class in prasadconceptschool in anantapuramu.i want to become a juniorscientist.what should i do to become a junior scientist
1st September 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th class in prasadconceptschool in anantapuramu.i want to become a juniorscientist.what should i do to become a junior scientist
1st September 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

1st September 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 12th and sound b.SC...how can become a space scientist....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?