7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?

hello friends..this is tarun studing 12th class and appearing for the 12th class board examination this year 2013..
i have a doubt guys are only 12th class marks required for bitsat or there is anything to do with 11th class marks..??are they also important..??or only 12th class
and wat is the percentage requried for this year
is it 80% or 86%..??

thanks

11th February 2014, 07:19 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?

Only 12th marks is enough to appear for BITSAT Examination and not necessary 12th marks. They asking only intermediate level marks so you don't worry about the 11th std marks. BITSAT Exam notification has been already released.

-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application : 15 February 2014

BITSAT i.e Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the entrance examination for admission B.Tech programmes in various BITS campus all over the India. It is one of the finest institute in India. The Admission procedure is purely based on the Written exam followed by Merit Marks in 12th examination.

To apply for BITSAT the applicant should be completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects of a recognized School with 75% Marks in PCM. The applicant who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination.
12th February 2014, 10:13 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?

Only 12th marks is enough to appear for BITSAT Examination and not necessary 12th marks. They asking only intermediate level marks so you don't worry about the 11th std marks. BITSAT Exam notification has been already released.
Applications last date : 15 February 2014
BITSAT i.e Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the entrance examination for admission B.Tech programmes in various BITS campus all over the India. It is one of the finest institute in India. The Admission procedure is purely based on the Written exam followed by Merit Marks in 12th examination.
To apply for BITSAT the applicant should be completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects of a recognized School with 75% Marks in PCM.
21st January 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to take admission any of govt college of Delhi after my 12. I m studying from Maharashtra board HSC what are the percentage and documents require to seek admission in pharmaceutical courses...reply me soon on my email Id....([email protected])...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?