20th February 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get admission in BSc IT college

what is the percentage reqiured to get admission in bsc (it) collage

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  3. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?
  5. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  6. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  7. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  8. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  9. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  10. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  11. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  13. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college? -- [New]
  15. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  18. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
11th March 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in BSc IT college

Can i take admission for bscIT after passing my hsc from commerce stream and what is the minimum percentage required to get
admission for bscit????
31st May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage need for BSC agri
28th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

at what minimum% i can get admission in b.sc it in d.u
12th October 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Should i take BSC-ITafter SSC BOARD
8th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage required to get admission in BSc IT from DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?