21st January 2017, 01:53 PM
Javier Narzary

What is the percentage required to get a job in IIHM? How can I apply for a job?

Respected Sir, I want to work in the IIHM so I need to know what is the percentage required to get a job in IIHM? How can I apply for a job? What will be the pay scale if I get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to apply for IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?
  3. How much percentage is required to apply for job in Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra?
  4. Qualification, graduation percentage, marks and certificates required for VAO exam? Can I apply for VAO job being a widow?
  5. Percentage required in 12th and B.Sc Microbiology to apply for a job?
  6. How much percentage is required in graduation to get government job?
  7. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  8. What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?
  9. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  10. How much percentage or marks is required for getting a good job in civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  12. What is the possibility of doing CA job while working as an accounting executive? Procedure to do CA in distance along with job? Fees required to do CA through distance?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  14. How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?
  15. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(CSE) to apply for job in Infosys?
  17. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  18. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
9th January 2020, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get a job in IIHM? How can I apply for a job?

Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?