11th August 2012, 08:18 PM
corruption free

What are the placement chances for an Aerospace Engineer after B.Tech from Amity University, Haryana

what could be the placement chances for an aerospace engineer after b.tech. from amity univ. haryana and what could be the best companies in india and abroad?

20th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the placement chances for an Aerospace Engineer after B.Tech from Amity University, Haryana

what is the best ways to the aeronautical engineer after completing the b.tech?????
28th December 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the placement chances for an Aerospace Engineer after B.Tech from Amity University, Haryana

wat would be my salary if i complete aeronautical engineering.. btech from uk?
26th April 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Placement in aerospace eng. Is not compelety given . Plz give me details on my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?