15th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?

Dear sir,
my marks in 12th is just 44% wid pcm, and my graduation marks is only percentage of 47 with commerce.. My question for u is " if i get good marks in clerk's exam then what then is there any possebility of geting job? Plz reply sir..
thankin you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  3. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  5. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  6. Possibility to enter in Film Industry for 12th PCM student?
  7. Will I get a job in good IT company after scoring 54% in 10th, 53% in 12th
  8. Can I get admission in any good college after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th? Colleges for doing AME in Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka?
  9. Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm
  10. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  11. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  12. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  13. Is there any possibility to get a job after scoring 60% in IBPS clerk? I belong to OBC, Tamilnadu
  14. Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  16. How to get a government job after doing BCA with 75% in 12th PCM
  17. How to get a government job after passing 12th with PCM group?
  18. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM? -- [New]
31st July 2012, 03:55 PM
padmasree253

Default Re: What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?

After completing your B.com course you may apply for Higher degrees or go for Job . Company secretary is good course . you have multiple job prospectus after completing your CS course .

Higher degree After B.com course :-

>>> M.com ie:- Master of commerce

>>> MBA ie :- Master of Business Administration

>>> CA ie :- Charted Accountant

>>> CS ie :- Company secretary

>>> ICWA :- cost and work Accountancy

>>> MCA ie:- Master of Computer Application

Job prospectus for B.com course :-

>>> Banking sectors

>>> Insurance sectors

>>> Financial sectors

>>> Educational Institution

>>> Research Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?