3rd August 2011, 01:36 PM
SAJITALWANI

What are the posts available for me in IPS after doing 12th commerce?

dear sir

i want to know that i want to become an ips officer as i m in std12 th commerce and wht r the posts avaliable and all info regarding this

thanks

sajit alwani

25th August 2011, 05:41 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the posts available for me in IPS after doing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJITALWANI View Post
dear sir

i want to know that i want to become an ips officer as i m in std12 th commerce and wht r the posts avaliable and all info regarding this
thanks
sajit alwani
Doing 12th standard ! Good that you have decided your goal at this stage most of them don't know what to do after completing their UG course also. anyways you are lucky for that.

as you have decided a goal there is no issue you will come to know about everything that you need to know before attempting this examination.

Actually there is no separate exam for IPS, the combined civil service examination is the examination through which IPS officers are selected.

as you are just in 12th standard you need to complete your graduation in any stream to become eligible for the examination.
and also one more important thing is that you have to get 21 years of minimum age to satisfy the eligibility criterion.

after completing your graduation and after obtaining 21 years of age you are said to be eligible for the examination.

after completing the whole procedure of the examination you will be placed in the cadre and you will serve in the police department in the rang of officer. junior grade officer is your first level and at last you will reach the position of DGP for a state.

these are the levels of IPS service. hope you understood if not feel free to contact the forum
we are here to help you.

all the best for your preparation after completing your 12th with commerce mean while do your mental and physical preparation to become an IPS officer.

Regards

~AdityA~
6th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available for me in IPS after doing 12th commerce?

i want to know what is compulsary for doing IPS like age, height,qualifiqations, etc
19th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available for me in IPS after doing 12th commerce?

i am in 12 commerce plz suggest to me for prepration of ias exam
28th October 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

can i start preparing for IPS exam from 11th std?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?