26th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the principles of communication?

what are the principles of communication?...please tell me what are the principles

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between BBA and BBM IB?
  2. Advantages and Benefits of doing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Books to be referred for CSE branch for PSU exam -- [New]
  4. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (CS 411) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What are the principles of communication?
  6. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How much is the fees for MSU distance 1 sitting exam?
  8. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Principles of Analog and Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sathyabama University B.E in Computer Science Engineering-IIIrdSem Principles of Communication Engineering (6C0046) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Mumbai University, B.E in IT, 4th Sem., Principles of Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. WBUT IT 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (EC 411) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  13. Which are the important subjects of BSc Agriculture?
  14. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  15. How to get selected in AIIMS? With Allen study material can I get selected?
  16. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  17. Which one to choose between B.Com and BBA to become a Lecturer?
  18. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
10th September 2013, 05:49 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Default Re: What are the principles of communication?

hello friend,
Communication is a two-way process of giving and receiving information through any number of channels. Whether one is speaking informally to a colleague, addressing a conference or meeting, writing a newsletter article or formal report, the following basic principles apply:

*Know your audience.
*Know your purpose.
*Know your topic.
*Anticipate objections.
*Present a rounded picture.
*Achieve credibility with your audience.
*Follow through on what you say.
*Communicate a little at a time.
*Present information in several ways.
*Develop a practical, useful way to get feedback.
*Use multiple communication techniques.

Communication is complex. When listening to or reading someone else's message, we often filter what's being said through a screen of our own opinions. One of the major barriers to communication is our own ideas and opinions.

There's an old communications game, telegraph, that's played in a circle. A message is whispered around from person to person. What the exercise usually proves is how profoundly the message changes as it passes through the distortion of each person's inner "filter."

all the best!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?