2nd January 2012, 10:52 PM
advsuman

What are the probable questions for the interview? I have completed my M.Com, LLB and MBA

Hello
I have passed my IBPS written exam.
I have completed my M.Com , LL.B and M.B.A( Marketing and HR). what are the probable questions for the interview. This is the first time i am going to appear in a bank interview. So do help me out with all the probable ques. and other particulars which shall help me crack the interview.
Thanks
Suman
E-mail id:[email protected]

20th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the probable questions for the interview? I have completed my M.Com, LLB and MBA

I have cleared IBPS Clerk exam and i am an MBA Student then is there possibility they can call me for interview
18th October 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the probable questions for the interview? I have completed my M.Com, LLB and MBA

whts is difference between written down method and diminising balance method?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?